The first time we saw a Texas BBQ it was on the TV show, “Dallas”. We thought, “that looks fun.” The first time we ate at a Texas BBQ we thought we died and went to heaven. Texans have a real respect for the meat and its natural flavors. You will not find any sauces or dry rubs, just a simple seasoning of salt and pepper. The magic is in the way the meat is cooked, slow and long over a oak wood fire until it is smoky and tender and dripping in flavor. Is your mouth watering yet? Check out our upcoming Texas Style BBQ Farm Dinner. We promise, no Dallas soap opera drama, just a great open air dinner.
Normally our farm dinners are served family style with all guest at one of two long table for optimized socializing. However, we will still be using COVID procedures until we are told differently and pulling the tables into individual units keeping you a safe six feet apart. When moving about the farm please keep in mind that not all guest have had the vaccine. Therefore, use the proper precautions for your safety as well as the safety of those around you.
1. Please be gracious and kind.
2. Please try to arrive at the farm on time.
3. Check in at the market using the WEST entrance (front of the barn).
4. You must have your tickets with you to gain entry.
5. Tickets are non-refundable. You may transfer your tickets, but we are not able to refund ticket costs.
6. Should we have to cancel due to weather, we will reschedule the event for a more appropriate time.
7. Should Cedar Oak Farms choose to cancel and not reschedule for any reason, we would in that event refund your ticket price.
8. We require a minimum of 30 ticket sales with a maximum of 50. Should we not get a total of 30 we would cancel and not reschedule thereby refunding any tickets sold.
9. We reserve the right to ask guests to leave for any reason should we feel the need.