A juicy, perfectly seasoned burger better than your favorite pub, or go-to burger shop.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jar 4 ounces diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely diced
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 2 tablespoons COFarms steak seasoning
- Onion straws:
- 1/2 Vandalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup flour
- 1 – 2 flavored salt
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Oil for frying
- Dill Pickles, if desired
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, pimientos, jalapenos, Worcestershire sauce, and onions. Stir in the shredded cheese. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Patty the beef into 7 – 8 burgers. Season with the steak seasoning. Grill on a hot grill for 20 minutes, or to the desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 inches of oil in a small, heavy pan to 325°F.
- In a small bowl mix the flour with the flavored salt. Pour the half-and-half into another shallow bowl. Place the onion slices into the milk mixture and then dredge through the flour mixture. Shake off excess flour. Place in hot oil and fry to a golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Heat the cheese into a thick sauce.
- Place dill pickles on the bottom bun and top with a burger, pour cheese sauce over a burger, add onion straws and serve immediately.