Looking for an easy farm-to-table summer dish? Ribeyes, veggies, and herbs that are fresh from the garden, seasoned with our steak seasoning. You’ll find it all right here on the farm!
Seared Ribeye and Vegetables
- 2 ribeye steaks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon COFarms Steak Seasoning
- 12 fingerling potatoes, halved
- 2-3 ears of corn, cut from the cob
- 1/2 pound green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons crème fraiche
- Generously coat steaks with a layer of steak seasoning.
- Rub the seasoning into the beef.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Melt the butter.
- Once the butter just starts to brown, add the steak. Let the steak cook for 4 minutes undisturbed to ensure you get those nice grill marks.
- Flip the steaks. Cook undistributed for another 4 minutes.
- While the steak is cooking place the potatoes, corn, and green beans in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 5 minutes, or until potatoes are easily poked with a fork.
- Remove the steak from the grill pan and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- While the steak is resting add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to grill pan. Salt and pepper the vegetables and add to the grill pan. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the potatoes are brown.
- Transfer the vegetables back to the bowl and add the crème fraiche stirring to mix in.
- Serve immediately.