Looking for an easy farm-to-table summer dish? Ribeyes, veggies and herbs fresh from the garden, our steak seasoning. Who needs to go to a grocery store? You’ll find it all right here on the farm!
Coat 2 ribeye steaks with Our Steak Seasoning rubbing in the seasonings to create a nice layer. It brings out those glorious flavors in a steak.
Heat a grill or grilling pan over medium-high heat. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Once the butter starts to brown add the steaks. Let cook undistributed for 4 minutes to get those great steak marks. Flip the steaks and cook undistributed another 4 minutes.
While the steaks are cooking, add 8-10 halved fingerling potatoes, cut corn from 2 ears, and 1/2 pound of green beans to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 10 minutes, or until the potatoes have a little give when forked. Remove from microwave. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a clean skillet over medium heat. When hot add the vegetables and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft completely.
Remove the steaks from heat and let rest 5 minutes.
Stir 2-4 tablespoons of crème fraiche into the vegetables. Divide between two serving plates and add steak.
Simple, quick, and delicious! – Ella 💙
Seared Ribeye and Vegetables
- 2 ribeye steaks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon COFarms Steak Seasoning
- 12 fingerling potatoes, halved
- 2-3 ears of corn, cut from the cob
- 1/2 pound green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons crème fraiche
- Generously coat steaks with a layer of steak seasoning.
- Rub the seasoning into the beef.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Melt the butter.
- Once the butter just starts to brown, add the steak. Let the steak cook for 4 minutes undisturbed to ensure you get those nice grill marks.
- Flip the steaks. Cook undistributed for another 4 minutes.
- While the steak is cooking place the potatoes, corn, and green beans in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 5 minutes, or until potatoes are easily poked with a fork.
- Remove the steak from the grill pan and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- While the steak is resting add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to grill pan. Salt and pepper the vegetables and add to the grill pan. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the potatoes are brown.
- Transfer the vegetables back to the bowl and add the crème fraiche stirring to mix in.
- Serve immediately.