Take the guesswork out of your weeknight menu prep. Our gourmet spices are crafted with flavor and carefully chosen to complement the dish. It is a delicious blend of sweet and savory to perfectly complement salmon’s light flavor and texture.
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 parsnip, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup baby carrots
- ½ cup green beans
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic minced, divided
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place a sheet of parchment paper on 2 rimmed baking sheets and spread with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Layer the brussels sprouts, parsnip, carrots, and onion onto one of the prepared sheet pans Season with salt and pepper and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub salmon evenly with 1 ½ tablespoons of the minced garlic and parsley and arrange on the second baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the butter and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- After the 30 minutes, add the green beans, garlic, and the basil to the vegetable in the oven. Place the salmon in the oven on the same rack as the vegetables and bake for an additional 10 – 15 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and flaky.