These Ground Beef Tacos are made with our new handcrafted taco seasoning, served in grilled flour tortillas, and finished with all the best toppings.
Ground Beef Taco (a.k.a The Gringo)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/3 cup COFarms taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2/3 cup water
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and break apart with spoon as it cooks.
- Add the taco seasoning and continue to cook until beef is no longer pink.
- Using the food processor, add the tomatoes and paste and pulse into a sauce. Add to skillet and mix in.
- Add the water and simmer over medium-low heat until sauce has reduced and thickened, about 20 minutes.
To assemble the Taco:
- Grill or heat the street taco shell.
- Spoon on meat.
- Top with shredded lettuce, diced tomato, and shredded cheddar cheese.