We love to walk out into the garden pull sun ripen vegetables and herbs toss them together in a bowl and serve them up. This salsa is packed with garden freshness and we hope it has you craving a garden of your own.
From the Garden:
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 ear of corn, blanched and cut from the cob
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium poblano pepper, seeded and chopped
From the Pantry:
- 2 14- ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 – 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Use only enough of the dressing to wet the ingredients. cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.