Welcome to our first Farm-to-Table Dinner on the farm. Note: we said our first! Errors will be made, timing will be off, dishes might be thrown, but we are determined to provide you with fresh, delicious food, good company, and a peaceful night on the farm.
Enjoy an evening filled with amazing food created and prepared by Ella. Each course has been carefully selected and uses fresh in season ingredients from our farm.
Our dinners are prix fixe. If you have food allergies we will do everything we can to accommodate you, but please email us before purchasing a ticket.
Guests are greeted with our speciality drink and encouraged to mingle around the farm meeting fellow diners. At the sound of the dinner call we ask that you take a seat on the market patio and settle in for an eight-course farm-to-table tasting of fresh food with great conversation. After dinner we will end the night around the fire pit relaxing and enjoying the ambience.
Tickets on Sale Now!
Ticket price is $85.00 per person and includes: Eight-Course Dinner, Drinks, Entertainment, Gratuities, and Tax.
If the weather does not cooperate, we will serve the dinner in the market space of the barn. If weather is too severe to safely host, we will try to reschedule the event to the following Saturday. Always check our events page before coming out. All updates will be posted there.
Please note that the Farm Dinner is for adults 21 and over only. No Exceptions.
The Technical Stuff:
- The farm will open at 5:30PM and close at 9:00PM on farm dinner nights.
- Space is limited to 30 people per dinner, with a minimum requirement of 20.
- All sales are final. Tickets are transferable should you have a schedule conflict.
- Menus are subject to change.
- We reserve the right to cancel at any time for any reason. In those situations, your ticket price will be refunded.
- Our kitchen is not a commercial or allergy-free facility.