These pan-seared pork chops are sealed in our savory dark roasted coffee rub to create juicy, caramelized, and tender pork chops.
Coffee Rubbed Pork Chops
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- COFarms Coffee Rub
- 1 tbsp olive oil for searing
- Sprig of rosemary
- 2 – 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Pat the pork chops dry with the paper towel and rub generously with COFarms coffee rub.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium high until shimmering, add the chops, rosemary, and garlic.
- Sear undisturbed for 2 minutes. Turn and sear the other side for 2 minutes. Add the butter melting and spooning over the chops until the internal temperature reaches 135°F about 3 – 5 minutes depending on the thickness of the chops.
- Remove the skillet and chops from heat and let rest for 10 minutes.