Cajun spiced grilled tilapia, in a flour tortilla with plum tomatoes, leaf lettuce, alfalfa sprouts, hot mustard, and mango ketchup.
In a cast iron skillet or a grilling pan melt 1 tablespoon of butter with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the fillets and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side until the fish flakes with a fork. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the fillets to taste.
Lay four wraps on a clean cutting board. Spread hot mustard and mango ketchup over the wraps, to taste. Cover with fresh leaf lettuce, diced plum tomatoes, and one fillet on each wrap. Sprinkle with broccoli sprouts or any other sprout. The spouts add texture, color, flavor, and additional nutrients.
Oh, how I love wraps! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! – Ella
Cajun Grilled Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Mix all the seasoning ingredients together and rub them on the tilapia fillets.
- Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add fillets and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. Squeeze juice from lemon over fillets. Serve immediately.