Craving a light and tasty pizza! This Brussel Sprout Pizza is brushed with garlic oil, caramelized onion, roasted brussels sprouts, bacon, cheeses, and fresh herbs all on a brick oven crust.
Brussels Sprout Pizza
- 1 package brick oven pizza crust (2 crusts)
- 4 tablespoons garlic olive oil ((see recipe above))
- 1 large caramelized sweet onion ((see recipe above))
- 1 cup roasted brussel sprouts ((see recipe above))
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (like rosemary and oregano, divided)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Using a pastry brush, generously brush the pizza crusts with the garlic oil.
- Layer the onion over the crust, equally divide the onion between the crusts.
- Divide the brussel sprouts between the crusts, arranging them strategically between the onion.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the herbs over each crust.
- Equally divide the mozzarella cheese and sprinkle over each pizza.
- Sprinkle the remaining herbs over the cheese.
- Equally divide the parmesan cheese and sprinkle over each pizza.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.