Looking for tender, juicy, meatballs filled with flavor? These baked meatballs are not only delicious but are filled with locally sourced ingredients!
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup onion, grated
- 1/4 cup *COFarms Spaghetti Seasoning
- 1/4 cup COFarms Sunflower Oil
- 1 cup **fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup oatmeal, grinded
- milk or water, if needed
- Preheat oven to 410°F. Line 2 rimmed baking pans with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients, except the milk/water, in a large bowl. Thoroughly mix together.
- Shape into 40 equal size meatballs and place on the prepared baking pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time browning all sides.
* Our spaghetti seasoning is packed with dried herbs and veggies and is all the spices you will need. ** If you’re cutting dairy from your diet try using yeast flakes or ground nuts like cashews or almonds in place of the parmesan cheese.