We are looking for artists, crafters, and wood makers to join us at the August 21, 2021 “Market on the Farm.” We will provide the outdoor tent, country ambivert, and entertainment. We need you to provide your talent! We only have room for 15 so apply soon.
Last day to apply: June 1, 2021 – Booth fee is due upon acceptance (July 1, 2021).
Event Date: Saturday, August 21, 2021 (10am to 6pm) – Cedar Oak Farms & The Market on the Farm.
Artist Tent: OUTSIDE: 10 x 10, $40
- Must be 18 years of age and older to register.
- All work must be original, handcrafted work. Artist guarantees the accuracy of the description of the works presented and the authenticity of the work as the creation of their own hands. Commercially manufactured items, import items, commercially cast jewelry, or works of art from molds and kits are not acceptable.
- All sales will be conducted between the artist and purchaser. Artists are responsible for collecting and remitting 6.5% Illinois sales tax on all sales made at Cedar Oak Farms & The Market on the Farm.
- Artists must be present to exhibit and manage their displays. Artists are limited to the booth space they were assigned. Booth spaces are non-transferable.
- Set up begins at 6am on Saturday August 21, 2021. Please check before driving on the grass to unload. No vehicles will be allowed to park on grass once the market starts. We ask that you have your vehicles parked in the back circle by 9:30 am. Market hours are 10-6.
- Electricity will not be available.
- Security is your responsibility. Please do not leave your art or valuables unattained at any time.
- Artists must furnish their own displays and equipment. Please bring adequate weights or stakes to anchor artwork and displays securely.
- Booth fees are nonrefundable.
- If accepted, you agree to the use of your images for promotional purposes unless you notify us in writing.
- By applying you accept the rules, requirements, and procedures outlined in the rules. You agree to be nice and considerate to your hosts, fellow artist, and farm guests. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Cedar Oak Farms and by extension the staff, volunteers, or agents from accidental damage, theft, or loss or liability of any kind including copyright infringement.